Monday, June 05, 2006

My Dobersaurus Strikes Again

The weekend's over. Sigh. :-)

April will be back in Lubbock in a week and a half! Yay!

See at left. While I was in the shower, Roxie tore a hole in my newest pillow (it lasted almost 2 weeks). I CAUGHT her this time, though. She seemed appropriately submissive after being yelled at...but will probably do it again. In fact, there is no doubt in my mind that she will do it again. The pillow was salvageable with a little thread and a needle, so I didn't have to spend the $5 to get another pillow.

No knitting this weekend, but I did paint two signs (photos to come). Then Roxer demolished the rest of my wood supply from Dennis, so I won't be making any more signs for a while.

If I hadn't microchipped Roxie, I could sell her to some gypsies for a profit.

No comments: