Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Love My Sweet Dog

We went to a friend's house tonight, and Roxie was affectionate, and gave kisses, and didn't bother the cats TOO much.

No cable until next Monday! That's the earliest they can come out. How will I survive? I'll blog a lot. And play with the dog. And knit. And paint. Hmm... no cable ever?

I called everywhere begging for them to take the cat today...apparently all of the shelters are full. I'll keep calling. I can be persistant. I really DON'T want to take her to the pound so that she gets put to sleep.

Why are people on TV so thin? I thought the camera was supposed to add ten pounds. Am I honestly going to believe that these people are ten pounds skinnier then they look? I'd like to have a gap between my thighs, too. Then I'd cut my hair very short and dye it blond. And look like my skinny mother did in college instead of the scary lump I am right now... Not for long! I'm in a great group with my friends and we're all going to be skinny women!

No comments: