Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Character

It's not often that you are in a room with the two people who possibly hate you the most in the entire world. I mean, one person is rare enough. But, as a friend said, "it builds character." So I stayed in the room, and it wasn't that bad. I don't hate them. I think THAT'S the important part. As long as I am OK with myself, I am OK in the room with anybody. Like Elinor Roosevelt's over-quoted "No one can make you feel inferior without your permission."

But it's hard.

Why do I have to keep on making everything really difficult? Then, I have to push through it and "build character." I'm tired of character. I want to be a selfish rich person.

And it's raining, so I might melt if I go get a coke. Poo poo on that. I'm staying in with Roxie. No more character for me.

No comments: