Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Knit Wit

I was called this today by a friend. Funnily enough, I wasn't insulted...

Here's a little update on a few of my projects. My camera is TOTALLY irritating, and won't let me take more than a few pictures before it says it's out of battery (I don't believe it; I just put in a new battery...), so here are the few I squeezed out before it quit on me:

First, the "Random Hearts" sweater revisited as a shrug (sometimes things just aren't meant to be).


Then, a newly cast-on baby-blanket in blue and brown boucle.


The first HP sock is finished, and the second is started. (I know I need a higher contrast background, but now the camera won't turn on. Sorry.)


And a FINISHED OBJECT on the way to its new owner. I'll write all about it when it gets there and gets opened.


There is another pair of socks on the needles that are being finished as quickly as possible for a friend's birthday this Thursday (I'm sure I won't make it, but maybe by next week). They are my first men's socks. The camera went kaput before I got to these.

I have painted, too:



So that's my little update. I'm out looking for jobs. Maybe when I find one I'll have more time to post (ha).

No comments: